Friday 11 May 2018

OUGD602: Possible Masters

The idea of Postgraduate study is becoming more appealing - I feel like I've really got into the swing of extended practice and I have so many ideas of things I want to do and things to explore. For the past three years I've felt like I haven't been cut out for university, however now I've discovered styling and editorial then I want to build on those skills in a professional and theoretical way. Realistically, I'm probably not going to do a masters, certainly not full time or straight away, I see more benefit in real-life work and doing, never the less reliving student life and having access to facilities could be useful if I hit a dead end in the future. I have also been looking at short courses, which is another way I can access facilities and academia of institutes I admire.

Benefits of post grad study

- Learn more from professionals
- Get academic insight into specific fields

Downsides

- Spending not making (Expensive)
- Time consuming


 


Amsterdam Fashion Institute

Amsterdam is a city I love, with AMFIT having an excellent reputation within the fashion and education communities. Many people who I admire on Linked In have studied there and



No comments:

Post a Comment