Monday 8 May 2017

OUGD502: Creative Report Evaluation

The creative report did not print right and has not even executed to any form of acceptable standard to be currently sent to professionals. I should have given myself more time for printing, but now know how stressful that can be and will take more time out to print in the future. I thought it would be easy, just doing a double sided print, however when trying to re-do it on the uni computers on my own stock for heightened texture and quality, the prints kept going wrong (literally 30 misprints, totalling £13)!! I hate printing and have learned that this is not an aspect of the graphic design industry I want to be part of. I created a double sided poster just to create a tangible graphic artefact, easily distributed and concise in its execution. This did not go wright, but I will continue to try and print better in the future and will send Kate a copy on nice stock, with professional folding. I have also noticed a typo I corrected but didn't save the changes to, meaning that the final print is not the final solution either way- I blame this on my own organisational skills at the Minuit. I have tried to improve these throughout the year but in times like this it really let me down but I have really enjoyed constructing the two sided poster none the less.

The photographs are also not up to standard due to time restrictions- something I need to. budget for time for in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment