Wednesday 4 April 2018

OUGD602: INTERNSHIPS - Hannah Grunden Stylist

Hannah Grunden is an up and coming stylist, working with some of the biggest editorial names in the business, including Vogue, Wonderland and Harpers Bazaar. Currently with over 2k followers on Instagram and a growing influencer presence, her work is colourful, playful and kitch, bringing kawai to Chloe.

As I haven't been getting much luck with replies lately, I decided to throw some stylist humour in there to show I'm a real person and not a robot.
And theres a reply !! Within 1 day of receiving my email Hannah replied to my application. I have since had the opportunity to interview with Angie Smith this upcoming Monday in London, so emailed back Hannah asking to meet up whilst I'm in the city. No harm in asking. I'd love to know how she got to where she is now, and have her as a general contact/mentor in the industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment