Wednesday 18 April 2018

OUGD603: Leeds International Festival Events

FASHION EAST

As part of Leeds International Festival, Leeds BID are running a series of fashion/culture/lifestyle events all across the city. Fashion East are a highly respected platform to propel fashion design graduates into the designer-sphere. I made lots of contacts through LRFS by being proactive on Fashion East, but the reply rate to my messages was still very low. I'd love to get to know more of the designers on the platform, become friends and utilise their pieces within my styling repertoire - having an ever growing list of designer connections is a top tip from Sara Gore Reeves, fashion editor of Harpers Bazaar USA.


SADIE WILLIAMS

Sadie Williams is an influential British Fashion Designer who has made the Forbes TOP 30 UNDER 30 LIST - twice. Naturally the event will be busy and I doubt i'll get chance to speak to Sadie, but that is my intention of this event! I want to ask her some questions about making your mark within fashion, and ask her her top tips on how to grow your empire and yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment